Fresh Business Services
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Funding
The benefits of the Tier 1 programme.
Recent Visit by another potential investor
to our clients
ow can Tier 1 benefit your company?
If you are looking for funding to grow your business and want an alternative to the usual lenders, then Tier 1 could be for you. It does not affect your current borrowings as security is not required.
The individual investor can also bring skills to your business. To date we have placed investors with a range of skills, including: Electronics, Engineering, Media, Digital Marketing, IT, Business Management, Architectural and Planning. Most have degree qualifications from UK Universities or are highly experienced business entrepreneurs.
The benefits of the Tier 1 programme
- Totally Unsecured – No personal guarantees or debenture on the business and you will not be required to put your home up as security.
- Very low Interest rate – paid annually.
- No capital payment for five years.
- Investors can bring additional skills to the business.
- Programme is authorised by the UK Government Home Office.
Who can apply?
- Any business with at least three years trading.
- Must have a minimum turnover of £500,000.
- Company has serious ambitions to expand.
- Must have positive net assets.
What is the catch?
None that we know of!
This is a UK Government Home Office managed programme and the investment requires Home Office approval.
What if my business needs more than £200,000 investment?
If you require more than £200,000 investment, you can apply for more than one investor at £200,000 each. Each application is treated independently.
Fresh Business Services are currently helping many businesses raise funding through the Tier 1 programme. These companies come from a range of business sectors including:
- Software Design.
- Engineering and Fabrication.
- National Legal Services.
- Tool Manufacturing and Engineering.
- Water Treatment.
For more information call 01928 787603 or email email@example.com